Healthcare providers continue to recognize the value of using AI in reporting operations throughout the organization. AI has many strengths when applied to the healthcare industry:
- Automate routine, repeatable data analysis;
- Create data insights delivered directly to users;
- Build analytics, such as chatbots;
- Posit “what if” scenarios; and
- Identify data clusters, forecasting and anomalies using algorithms.
The final installment of MedeAnalytics President Scott Hampel’s series on the evolution of manual reporting to AI-powered business intelligence is available now. He discusses how AI is the ultimate tool to help healthcare organizations understand and act on their voluminous data.
Get our take on industry trends
Billions of dollars have been invested into electronic health records—and as we’ve said before, they’re great at what they do.…Read on...
In the evolving landscape of healthcare, the transition to value-based care stands out as one of the most pivotal initiatives.…Read on...