Healthcare providers continue to recognize the value of using AI in reporting operations throughout the organization. AI has many strengths when applied to the healthcare industry:
- Automate routine, repeatable data analysis;
- Create data insights delivered directly to users;
- Build analytics, such as chatbots;
- Posit “what if” scenarios; and
- Identify data clusters, forecasting and anomalies using algorithms.
The final installment of MedeAnalytics President Scott Hampel’s series on the evolution of manual reporting to AI-powered business intelligence is available now. He discusses how AI is the ultimate tool to help healthcare organizations understand and act on their voluminous data.