One of the largest Midwest health plans used MedeAnalytics Employer Reporting to meet the needs of employer clients through automated, detailed reporting.
The implementation of Employer Reporting quickly drove:
Organization-Wide Accessibility, Accuracy & Consistency
Significant Time Savings in Data Analysis & Reporting
Improved Client Satisfaction & User Reviews
The story behind the numbers...
This innovative health plan had outgrown its homecooked reporting solution, and was increasingly noticing inefficiencies, unnecessary costs and unsatisfactory client reports. The organization turned to MedeAnalytics for support:
- Meeting client needs for more sophisticated data analysis
- Offering deeper levels of understanding regarding trends in target populations
- Implementing self-service reporting
About the Health Plan:
- 1M+ members served annually
- 120+ hospitals
- 30k+ providers in network
- 1,600 employees
“We wanted to look at what we had been delivering and then decide on the best course of action moving forward. That’s why we chose MedeAnalytics.”
The health plan launched a competitive RFP process, but ultimately picked MedeAnalytics’ Employer Reporting given the comprehensive platform’s ability to:
- Provide a deep level of data and report customization
- Maintain the flexibility enjoyed with the home-grown solution
- Help departments to be self-sufficient in their reporting
- Track data anytime, from anywhere
- Offer accurate data through a single source
- Inform organization-wide action plans
Given the success and positive results seen from Employer Reporting, the health plan also intends to further collaborate to achieve other important goals.
Want to talk with one of our experts on the power of analytics?