Our teams will be with you for every step
Fuel your success with:
- A collaborative and consultative relationship
- Engagement and user adoption support
- Voice of client programs
- Experienced healthcare analytics team
Integrate our analytics solutions using our:
- Proven implementation methodology and approach
- Standard healthcare data models
- Best practice playbook for change management initiatives
- Experienced enterprise software delivery team
Onboarding & Adoption
Observe utilization trends of your MedeAnalytics tools with:
- Expanded analytics around onboarding and adoption
- Segmented views of user log ins and interactions
- Time and usage reports on features and pages
Achieve your long-term business outcomes by relying on:
- Real-world subject matter and product expertise
- Value realization optimization
- Best practice assessments and KPIs
Training & Documentation
Get the tools and support your users need to be successful, including:
Consultative training support
- Unlimited, eLearning resources available on-demand
- Comprehensive library of product user guides and release notes
- Online help features embedded in solution
Community Events & Forums
Network and share successes with the MedeAnalytics community and beyond, via:
- Annual client Impact Awards
- Client Impact Partnership
- Customer reference program
Data Governance & Regulatory Compliance
Be confident in your data security and compliance knowing we have:
- The most stringent levels of certification (HITRUST, SOC 1, SOC 2 + HIPAA)
- ISO27001:2013 certification
- EU-US Privacy Shield
- Enterprise Privacy
- CCPA & CPRA
Want to talk with one of our experts?
Get our take on industry trends
Will adopting a risk-based approach with augmented analytics support care gap closure?
A common challenge for healthcare systems is how to properly segment its patient populations based on risk profiles and co-morbidities. Doing this well ensures a high quality of care delivery and superior patient outcomes.Read on...
4 questions healthcare executives are asking about augmented analytics
At our annual Impact Summit, I had the privilege to talk about augmented analytics and address questions from healthcare executives—many…Read on...
Using data analytics to combat the maternal health crisis
With most pregnancy-related deaths being considered preventable, why is the United States facing a maternal health crisis? The country’s maternal mortality rate is the highest of any developed nation in the world and more than double the rate of peer countries.Read on...
Q&A with Dr. Lyle Berkowitz: Diving into the future of AI, analytics and precision medicine
Estimated reading time: 4 minutes After an excellent keynote session led by Dr. Lyle Berkowitz at our 2022 Impact Summit…Read on...