Success Story: Large Midwest health plan maximizes employer client value with improved analysis and reporting
A unique requirement of running a successful health plan is staying current on the needs, trends and metrics of employers in vastly different industries. Though homegrown reporting solutions can be effective for a time, eventually client list growth and shifting demands pile up – and a more robust, comprehensive approach is needed. Enter: MedeAnalytics.
As this innovative health plan’s membership expanded to over 1M, leadership started noticing more inefficiencies, unnecessary costs, and unsatisfactory client reports. The organization turned to MedeAnalytics to get sophisticated data analysis, deep levels of understanding regarding trends in target populations, and self-service reporting. It also hoped to reduce clients’ need for ad-hoc reports.
MedeAnalytics Employer Reporting capabilities enabled the health plan to:
- Access accurate data anytime, and from anywhere, to ensure sound decision-making
- Rely on user-friendly, flexible report customization to inform organization-wide action plans
- Allow departments to be self-sufficient in their reporting
The health plan also intends to further collaborate with MedeAnalytics to achieve other important goals.
This Midwest health plan used MedeAnalytics Employer Reporting to meet the needs of employer clients through automated, detailed reporting. The implementation of Employer Reporting quickly drove:
- 40-45% reduction in ad-hoc client requests
- improved client satisfaction and positive user reviews
- significant time savings in data analysis and reporting processes
- accessibility, accuracy, and consistency throughout the organization
“We wanted to look at what we had been delivering and then decide on the best course of action moving forward. That’s why we chose MedeAnalytics.” – Reporting Manager