Get big-picture insight into your revenue cycle.
To ensure your financial viability, you need insight into the revenue cycle so you can boost cash collections, reduce bad debt, stop denials, enhance productivity, and guide business strategy. Business Office provides the analytics you need to identify revenue bottlenecks and manage reimbursement trends so you can focus your resources on what matters most: providing quality patient care.
Prioritize accounts and increase cash
Understand denial root causes and highlight prevention opportunities
Manage payers to drive efficiency and performance standards
Identify self-pay patients’ propensity to pay and reduce the cost to collect
Boost productivity with business office workflow tools
Identify service line profitability and streamline monthly reserves
Pulling patient account data organization-wide creates a holistic view of your healthcare revenue cycle.
Spot errors, denials, charge lags and outstanding receivables with vivid, intuitive dashboards.
Measure and manage enterprise revenue cycle performance.
Key Performance Indicators
- Denials metrics: denial recovery opportunity, root cause by department, missing information denials
- Payer metrics: AR past expected payment date, time to pay, black hole accounts
- Self-Pay metrics: predictive payment score, average household site (income and FPL%)
- Reserves metrics: profit and loss impacts by month, AR run-outs, net revenue
- Service line metrics: contribution margin, net income, profitability by service line
What It Offers
- Daily snapshot of organizational revenue cycle performance
- Easy-to-use management dashboards
- Highlighted action points
- Comparative industry benchmarks
- Access on the iPad
Robust Analytics for the Entire Revenue Lifecycle
Denial rate by payer, Front-end denials by facility, Clinical denials by DRG
Collection risk score, Federal poverty level %, Self-pay collection rate
Financial Strategy Analytics
Reserve analytics, service line analytics
Account Lifecycle Analytics
(when installed with our Patient Access tool)
AR, self-pay, and denials workflow