Payer organizations should be dialed in on data engagement as a key indicator of financial sustainability, successful care delivery, and smooth operational management. We’re almost halfway through the year, depending on when you’re reading this article. Is your organization where it should be in optimizing its data use? As focus on value-based care delivery continues to grow, so does the importance of smart data utilization.
The data is there—now how do we empower providers to use it?
Our latest eBook, researched and written by Rob Corrigan, Product Consulting Director at MedeAnalytics, offers insight into the role of data in driving value-based care success. In it, Rob shares 10 strategies for improving provider engagement with data dashboards:
- Secure access and privacy
- Offer trustworthy, accurate data
- Ensure interoperability with EMR platforms
- Relieve clinician workload
- Deliver an intuitive interface
- Offer insight into financial risk and performance
- Show ways to improve quality of care
- Identify opportunities to reduce unnecessary and low-value care
- Equip users with comprehensive social determinants of health information
- Support care delivery transformation
Read the full eBook for helpful details on each strategy and a clear demonstration of how to execute on them. We estimate reading time at 10 minutes.
Get our take on industry trends
Is what you’re asking for really what you need? Tips for getting to the root of the problem—and finding the right solution
As a lifelong data enthusiast and healthcare leader, one of my primary objectives is to help transform a reservoir of…Read on...
Choosing a new technology, solution or partner is often a long, intensive process. As important as the decision is, the…Read on...
Aligning staff and clinicians around shared, value-focused goals and objectives is essential for organizations to foster a culture of collaboration,…Read on...