Large California payvider
Harmonized clinical and financial data to empower employers and brokers
This payvider partnered with MedeAnalytics to deploy an ambitious initiative: its own Analytic Insights program. This project yielded remarkable results:
The story behind the numbers...
This organization had a wealth of data, but it was separated into varying data systems and departments, reducing its flexibility and effectiveness. As a result, they found it quite difficult to:
- Obtain a single source of truth
- Drill down into actionable insights and understand cost drivers
- Keep claims data lag at or below market norm
- Respond to ad-hoc queries in a timely manner
- Create custom reports that satisfied clients
- Make any improvements without deploying a large-scale project
More about this California Payvider:
- Integrated care and coverage
- Mission to provide high-quality, affordable healthcare services and to improve the health of members and communities
- 5 million members
- 763 hospitals and medical offices
- 34 effectiveness-of-care measures
- 9 states offering in-person care
- 39 million prescriptions delivered to members in 2020
- 95 million virtual connections between members and care teams in 2020
- One of the first integrated systems to launch an EMR
This payvider had a strong foundation of data-driven principles. As a unique combination of health plan and clinical provider, they wanted to use data to inform and improve patient engagement and care at every level of interaction. By partnering with MedeAnalytics, they hoped to:
MedeAnalytics applied its thorough understanding of this organization's distinct structure, approach and goals to customize their journey and solution. This thoughtful and collaborative partnership included a customizable suite of dashboards and reports, robust data analytics, industry benchmarks and much more.
Using an ambassador network, implementation liaisons, and a mandatory learning series, this organization enjoyed high adoption and yielded remarkable results, including:
Presbyterian is already working on plans to further their predictive and optimization analytics with MedeAnalytics innovative solutions.
"MedeAnalytics is a wonderful partner. They have really helped us be able to take our vision and create a solution that made it reality. It was not always an easy journey, but MedeAnalytics provided the experience and perspectives needed to drive our analytics initiative forward. "
Senior Consultant in National Customer Analytics & Reporting
Want to talk with one of our experts?