A Year in Review: Top Analytics Stories of 2016
2016 has been a year filled with news and innovation around the convergence of data analytics within healthcare. From new predictions around the analytics’ market worth by 2025, to best practices and strategies to making big data actionable, we put together a list of the top five stories that are good reads in preparation for 2017.
- The Future of Health Care Is in Data Analytics – Mike Montgomery of Forbes highlights how meaningful analysis of patient data will advance better patient outcomes.
- How to Build a Successful Big Data Analytics Program in Healthcare – Jennifer Bresnick of HealthIT Analytics recommends aligning on organizational goals before diving into the granular strategy that deals with big data management.
- Healthcare predictive analytics market should hit $19.5 billion by 2025, research shows – Jeff Lagasse of Healthcare Finance News shares the market growth and key players in the area.
- How technology and data shape digital marketing in healthcare in an on-demand era – Paddy Padmanabhan of CIO notes that the consumerization of healthcare will increase demands for big data analytics to manage patient engagement and satisfaction.
- 3 Trends Driving Healthcare Data Analytics Over The Next 3-5 Years—Erica Garvin of HIT Consultant predicts that insights from data analytics will drive innovation in population health management and help healthcare organizations manage costs.
Interested in learning more about how data analytics can benefit your healthcare organization? Visit our solutions page, here. You can also access past webinars and whitepapers to gain additional insights, here.