A Note from Paul Kaiser, MedeAnalytics CEO
Like many, I am encouraged to see our nation and our world begin to emerge from under the dark cloud of coronavirus lockdown. Now is not the time to let our guard down, but we can certainly celebrate the indications that containment efforts have thus far been effective in “flattening the curve.” I am so proud of the work our clients, and all healthcare heroes, have done during one of the most challenging times in the history of our care ecosystem.
At MedeAnalytics, we continue to take seriously our responsibility to protect our employees and communities, and to provide as much support as possible to our clients on the frontlines of this pandemic. I’d like to share with you some important information about what MedeAnalytics is doing right now to support the payers and providers facing the coronavirus, head on.
To support our clients directly, we have developed dedicated COVID-19 analysis dashboards to make it easier for our provider clients to examine trends related to primary presenting symptoms and diagnoses, morbidity severity and mortality rate, patient length of stay, resources used in care, future resource needs planning, and more. For Payers, the dashboards we’ve configured within their products provide insights into billing for COVID-19 claims, identification of at-risk members, medication compliance, current and future resource needs, and other important areas.
We continue to develop additional assets and capabilities, and are delivering these to our clients on an ongoing basis while they focus on the important work of delivering critical care.
I am personally grateful to all MedeAnalytics associates, partners, and clients, as well as all the members of the community who continue to support each other in getting though an unprecedented event like COVID-19. To read more about our response to COVID-19, please review the FAQ below.
Best personal regards,
Chief Executive Officer
Frequently Asked Questions
- We’ve developed a coronavirus-specific analytics dashboard to help our provider clients identify trends in their around-the-clock work to protect lives in the battle against this pandemic.
- MedeAnalytics provider clients can examine COVID-19 claims data, track the severity of the pandemic in their communities and understand where resources will be needed in the coming days, weeks and months.
- The new dashboard helps healthcare providers view COVID-19 trends relating to:
- Primary presenting symptom/diagnosis
- Resource use for future allocation
- Patient length of stay
- Costs associated with care
- Severity of illness and mortality rate
Demo the interactive analytics dashboards to better understand and manage the impact of the coronavirus on your financial, operational and clinical resources.