Start the fee-for-value conversation. See how clinical operations affect revenue.
Healthcare reimbursement is changing. By 2020, fee-for-value reimbursement is projected to represent 83% of your revenue—up from 43% today and 14% in 2010. Clinical operations will become vital to your bottom line. It is at the mid-cycle—the point between patient access and the business office—where improvement initiatives will have the greatest impact. Revenue Integrity gives you complete visibility into documentation and coding performance—and that of your peers. So you can quickly spot opportunities to improve revenue capture, minimize audit risk, and measure and monitor the impact of ICD-10 on your revenue.
For the CFO
Quickly spot revenue opportunities in just a few clicks
Identify improvement initiatives and their revenue impact
Start the fee-for-value conversation with clinical leadership
For the CMO
Understand your new role in financial operations
Identify where clinical operations affect revenue
Appeal to physicians’ analytical and compassionate motivations to effect change
Marrying your clinical and financial data prepares you for the fee-for-value future.
Quickly identify where coding and documentation initiatives will boost your bottom line.
Minimize denials, reduce the impact of ICD-10, and mitigate audit risk today and for reimbursement changes yet to come.
Key Performance Indicators
- Documentation and Coding metrics: case mix index, CC/MCC capture rates, and unspecified code usage
- Quality metrics: readmission rates, HACs, ALOS, and mortality rates
- Efficiency metrics: days to code, days to bill, DNFC, and DNFB days and dollars
- Compliance statistics: audit request volume, audit risk, appeal success rate, and net dollar outcome
- Revenue metrics: AR days and denial rates
What It Offers
- Daily snapshot of clinical and financial data
- Executive dashboards with intuitive red and green color-coding
- Benchmark comparisons by facility, department, physician, and more
- Customized, role-based views for directors and managers
- Granular data identifying documentation specificity
Evolving at the Speed of Healthcare
Improve Revenue Capture
When your coding and documentation indicate the level of complications associated with patient interactions, you will be paid accordingly.
Monitor Your ICD-10 Impact
Identify coding and documentation specificity improvements and reveal missing documentation concepts to ensure success with ICD-10.
Reduce Audit Risk
Protect revenue and proactively manage compliance by monitoring audit risk, appeal success rates, audit volumes, and more.
WebinarStop Reacting to Audits and Start Predicting Outcomes
White PaperTransform Revenue Cycle Management with Advanced, Self-Service Analytics
Data SheetRevenue Lifecycle Management
WebinarFuture-Proofing Clinical and Financial Outcomes: Understanding the “Mid-Cycle”
Data SheetRevenue Integrity
ArticleWhat is Driving the Need for Data Analytics?
Complementary Solutions & Services
Optimize patient satisfaction even before treatment.
Get big-picture insight into your revenue cycle.
The insight to identify at-risk populations, the foresight to manage them.
Bridge the gap between insight, execution and results