Facilitate value-based models with evidence-based solutions.
Population Health reveals the clinical opportunities that lead to healthier populations. Integrating claims, clinical and provider data, it enables health plans and providers to collaboratively deliver on the promise of risk- and value-based contracts.
Provide timely information for attributed populations
Communicate gaps in care to physicians
Enable physician attestation and supplemental data capture
Improve care coordination
Empower providers to care for chronic members
Directly integrate with EMRs
Integrates claims and clinical data to provide a big picture view of cost, utilization, risk and quality.
Big data analytics identifies opportunities for intervention and prevention.
Health plans are able to facilitate performance-based reimbursement models that promote cost-savings and quality across all member populations.
What It Offers
- Analytics specific to health plan value-based care contracts
- Quality measurement, gaps in care identification, and attestation
- Multi-ACO, multi-payer support
- Full integration with other Mede solutions
- Single sign-on within existing workflows
- Real-time integration with clinical systems