Facilitate value-based models with evidence-based solutions.
Population Health reveals the clinical opportunities that lead to healthier populations. Integrating claims, clinical and provider data, it enables health plans and providers to collaboratively deliver on the promise of risk- and value-based contracts.
Total pharma costs were reduced by 20%, and overall PMPM costs were reduced by an average of over 10%, equating to over $2M less in medical/pharma costs than the previous year.
Provide timely information for attributed populations
Communicate gaps in care to physicians
Enable physician attestation and supplemental data capture
Improve care coordination
Empower providers to care for chronic members
Directly integrate with EMRs
Identify improvement opportunities at the population and individual levels
Monitor at-risk individuals and high-cost services and drugs
Demonstrate the impact of health and wellness programs across populations
Report on and track utilization and cost data in 30% less time
Reduce annual medical and pharma costs by 5%
Increase revenues by 0.5% with a stronger health plan reputation
What It Offers
- Analytics specific to health plan value-based care contracts
- Quality measurement, gaps in care identification, and attestation
- Multi-ACO, multi-payer support
- Full integration with other Mede solutions
- Single sign-on within existing workflows
- Real-time integration with clinical systems