Reduce pharmacy cost and risk.
Pharmacy Management provides health plans with deep insights into pharmacy utilization and spend, uncovering opportunities to reduce costs and risk. With integrated medical and pharmacy data, you can address incidences of polypharmacy, identify therapeutic alternatives, improve contract performance evaluation, and mitigate the risk of fraud, waste, and abuse. The insights enable a pharmacoeconomic approach for determining drug therapies based on their comparative value.
Analyze integrated medical and pharmacy data for comprehensive, cost-of-care member insights
Pinpoint opportunities for therapeutic alternatives and identify their cost savings
Optimize drug formularies based on cost, utilization, and therapeutic efficacy
Evaluate PBM contract performance by measuring pricing discounts at the specific drug level
Identify potential cases of prescription fraud, waste, and abuse
Measure the financial impact of changes in traditional and specialty drug pipeline
Identify opportunities to manage the utilization of specialty drugs
Medical and pharmacy claims, membership, authorization, and provider data provide a complete, interconnected view of pharmacy performance.
Integrated analytics identify opportunities for therapeutic alternatives and cost savings.
Pharmacy insights shared with staff and providers help organize, prioritize, and target care—reducing both risk and cost.
What it offers
- Identification of gaps in care and polypharmacy risk with comprehensive medical and pharmacy data
- Configurable dashboards that highlight key medical and pharmacy metrics
- Pharmacoeconomic approach that allows you to reduce costs and identify therapeutic alternatives
- Detailed reports that identify potential fraud, waste, and abuse
- Pricing tools that evaluate pharmacy contract performance by analyzing discounts for specific drugs
- Analysis of specialty drug trends to identify opportunities to reduce pharmacy costs
- Insights into the financial impact of brand patent expirations and drugs entering the market