Foster personalized, interactive dialogue.
Employer Reporting provides collaborative, modern health care analysis and reporting that increases employer retention, reduces strain on internal reporting staff, and improves client satisfaction. Employer Reporting integrates with MedeAnalytics’ full enterprise suite.
Share insights with employers 5x sooner than the competition
Send highly tailored, automated reports to employers - better communication means better client relationships
Integrate benefit information from third party carriers, PBMs, and others
Get information 60x faster, even for your largest groups
Ensure that all stakeholders—employers, providers, members—receive the same, correct information
Consult with employer groups by leveraging real-time insight
Raw membership data, medical and pharmacy claims, authorizations, provider information and third party data become more than just spreadsheet clutter.
Web-based analytics platform identifies trends with graphs that visualize how benefits are—and aren’t—used by employees and individuals.
Health plans help clients design more efficient benefits plans, manage healthcare costs and earn customer trust and loyalty.
What It Offers
- Results in seconds and monthly data refreshed within 48 hours
- A modern interface usable by account executives, benefit managers, and analysts
- Scheduled reporting with automated production of tens of thousands of complex reports
- A member-centric model that follows the member regardless of account
- 3-click spec and aggregate limit stop loss reporting
- Alerts that proactively notify users of significant events and changes
- Full mobile support for smartphones and tablets as well as mobile-specific applications
Medical & Medicaid Management helps you identify critical patterns and correlations that reveal exactly where to find savings. By pinpointing areas to take strategic action, mitigate catastrophic claims and promote better health, health plan staff gain an improved understanding of cost and quality drivers and at-risk populations—fully equipping them to steer quality, timely care toward their highest cost members.
Population Health reveals the clinical opportunities that lead to healthier populations. Integrating claims, clinical and provider data, it enables health plans and providers to collaboratively deliver on the promise of risk- and value-based contracts.