Improve cost and quality for self-insured organizations.
With rising healthcare costs, today’s self-insured employers must effectively manage costs while improving the health and wellness of their employees. MedeAnalytics Benefit Analytics empowers employers, brokers, consultants, and third-party administrators (TPAs) to evaluate employee benefit data to understand the key drivers of cost and utilization.
Compare cost drivers through multi-layered analysis across carriers
Segment costs within major service categories
Identify high-cost care and prescription drug usage
Uncover members with chronic conditions and track costs over time
Analyze stop-loss coverage and determine ideal coverage amounts
Identify candidates for interventions and evaluate their costs
Aggregated cost, utilization, and membership data helps your self-insured organization reduce costs, improve wellness, and design better benefit plans.
By identifying and dissecting cost drivers, you can quantify potential cost savings and make better decisions about carrier mix, benefits, and coverages.
Identifying individuals with chronic and preventable diseases enables you to track costs, implement wellness programs, and promote a healthier, more productive workforce.
What It Offers
- Analysis of opportunities for cost reductions and improved health and wellness
- Historical trending reports that help with budgeting and forecasting
- Identification of members with chronic conditions and costs over time
- Costs and return on investment of interventions
- Utilization trends, cost savings, and PMPM targets