MedeAnalytics is a Performance Management company, offering complete solutions—including people, processes and technology—for linking strategy and execution, and ensuring superior operational performance. Our healthcare provider solutions focus on three areas:
- Enterprise Performance Management – linking your business strategy to the information needed throughout the organization to manage toward your strategic objectives, and giving you real-time feedback on the status of the tactical initiatives that support the strategy. Enterprise Performance Management dramatically improves an organization’s ability to execute its strategy, leading to greatly improved performance and a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Operational implementation of Performance Management throughout the hospital revenue cycle, from Patient Access to Billing and Collections. Most hospitals realize a 1 to 3 percent improvement in annual net revenue and a 10 to 20 percent cash-generating reduction in accounts receivable, by using our technology solutions and consulting services.
- Operational implementation of Performance Management to change clinician behavior, resulting in improvements in clinical quality and safety, resource utilization and coding. Most hospitals can expect to realize 5 to 10 percent reductions in average lengths of stay, resource utilization and costs, and substantial improvements in hospital profits. In addition, we are now working with several clients to improve clinical quality and safety.
MedeAnalytics Performance Management Solutions
MedeAnalytics offers a unique blend of technology and consulting services:
- We’re different from other technology companies because we offer an integrated solution to your problems, including direct assistance in achieving top performance – we don’t just sell you tools. We’re also different because our focused applications and web-based subscription model is much faster and less costly to implement, so you get to value faster.
- We’re different from other consulting companies because we leverage the power of a world-class, proprietary technology platform that we leave behind to help you hold the gains from our process improvement work, and we apply this integrated approach across the enterprise.
For more information, contact or Kevin Smith at (602) 284-1725,